Pre-filter The primary filtration uses an aluminum-alloy filter located in the pre-filter. It is mainly used for filtering dust larger than 5 microns, including large dust particles, dander, pollen, floating debris, and other pollutants. It can be washed many times and used repeatedly.
Cold Catalyst Filter
1.The catalytic decomposition reaction of the cold catalyst does not require UV rays, high temperature, or high pressure. In normal living environments, it can play a catalytic effect in controlling air pollution.
2. The main components of the cold catalyst come from additives found in food and pharmaceuticals. Itis non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-flammable. Under normal temperature conditions, the catalytic reaction can remove formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, TVOC, and other harmful gasses. The reaction creates water and carbon dioxide. It does not produce any secondary pollution. It is a safe and environmentally friendly product on the cutting edge, suitable for a healthy home.
3. During the catalytic reaction, the cold catalyst itself is not directly involved in the reaction. The cold catalyst does not change nor is lost. Because of this, without any external damage, this filter will effective for more than five years. It is basically synched with the release of formaldehyde for long-term control.
Cellular -Activated Carbon Filter
The cellular-activated carbon carries high efficient additives. It has good absorption and dust collection characteristics.
Antibacterial Cotton Filter
The antibacterial filter is a precision filter trapping particles with a diameter of 5 microns. At the same time, there is an antibacterial agent added into the filter, which can effectively killing any airborne germs at an effectively killing 99% or more of bacteria.
High-Efficiency HEPA Filter
The effective HEPA filter filters airborne germs, smoke, and dust particles 0.3 microns large at a rate of 99% or more. In combination with the multifunctional filter, the HEPA filter can filter out microscopic particles larger than 20 nanometers in diameter, including bacterial mold, dust, allergens, and some viruses, while filtering out smoke. According to the World Health Organization, the avian flu virus, influenza virus, and Legionella bacteria are greater than 20 nanometers. The HEPA filter can filter them out.
Sterilizing UV light
UV sterilization using 365 nanometer UV wavelengths light can kill a variety of airborne bacteria. The UV disinfection lamp is generally used for air, surface, and water disinfection. It can purify the air, eliminate musty odors, as well as produce a certain amount of anions. This makes the air fresh while avoiding the spread of viruses in the air or on surfaces.
A large number of anions are released into the air, which oxygen molecules then add to their outer shell to obtain a negative charge. It has an extraordinary ability to combine with positively charged floating dust, smoke, bacteria, and viruses indoors. This makes free-floating debris fall, thus purifying the air and environment without harm to humans. These ultrafine particles are difficult to filter out with common mechanical equipment. Anions in the air have a special ability to capture these harmful substances. The smaller the size of the particle, the higher the capture rate. It is an effective way to eliminate these pollutants. How to use:
* We will ship the goods within 3 days of your payment.
* We use DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS Express, or other (air/sea) shipping delivery. (According to your requests)
* The logistics tracking number will be provided to you for inspection.
* If there is any problem with the shipment, we will work with you to solve all the problems.